VuiLen.com ChitChat Music Book Contact
Hat Cho Nhau Nghe, Chit Chat, Choi Games
CLICK HERE
Hat Cho Nhau Nghe, Chit Chat, Choi Games
CLICK HERE

Go Back   Forum.vuilen.com > Media Sharing > Software Tutorial
forgot Password
Register

Software Tutorial Hướng dẫn cách Post bài trong diễn đàn ......và những phần mềm cần thiết .....

Old 12-02-2007, 01:41 PM
A667703

Re: How to convert YouTube, limewire, DVD, flash and any video to iPod touch/classic/

Thanks for sharing

Old 12-09-2007, 11:01 PM
maysefooters

Re: How to convert YouTube, limewire, DVD, flash and any video to iPod touch/classic/

I got an iPod Touch for some days, and its been working great until recently. It just turns itself off in the middle of a song and all the date and time information gets screwed up. I tried restoring it, but that didn't work. I tried restoring it with a new sync than I had been using before and it said that it could write or something like that. I don't know what the problem is, the battery meter says that its got plenty of battery life left and it still does it.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:00 PM
blueseame

My itouch switches off during song playback, too. The battery reads fully charged. It will work for a few minutes then die. Turn it back on and it goes to main screen. I tried restoring but it did not help.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:39 AM
maysefooters

I recently upgraded my powerbook to OS X 10.4.11, i have the newest version of itunes and i believe the usb ports are 2.0. do i need more to connect my ipod touch? when i connect it the ipod responds but lighting up, but doesnt do anything but just activate like i turned it on. it doesnt connect or charge or anything. i am using the usb connector that came with the ipod too. if anyone has advice i'm all ears. thanks.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:06 AM
blueseame

But the iPod Touch update will cost $20.
Old 02-08-2008, 01:57 AM
blueseame

You need to authorize the computers you want to get music off of. Go to where it says "Store" up top and "Authorize Computer". Also, there is a very useful guide about transfering your movie/TV show/video/music from iPod to another iPod. So we can share our movie/TV show/video/music with our family and friends. It works well for me.
http://www.dvd-video-converters.com/...d-to-ipod.html
Old 03-07-2008, 04:29 AM
maysefooters

Alright i downloaded the movie 8 mile and the wedding crasher and i m trying to put it in itunes so i can watch it on my ipod classic. But i do the drag and drop and it doesnt work. when i drag it into the movie section, and i drop it, nuthin happens. my music videos and my other movies worked but not this one. and i converted it to mp4 format.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:07 AM
blueseame

it is easy, just drag them to itunes, it works well now. Maybe some problem happened before.
Old 03-27-2008, 02:00 AM
blueseame

I have several videos I downloaded that I would like to transfer to my iPod, however they all are tagged with a company logo in the upper right-hand corner. I was wondering if there's a way to "crop" the video like you would crop a photo to remove the logo. I'm using a MacBook Pro with iMovie installed.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:16 AM
maysefooters

I use Mac OS, and I have used the video converter for mac here, it works well. It can convert between almost all video and audio formats like MOV, AVI, WMV, MPEG1/2/4, 3GP, ASF, MP4, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV and AC3 etc.
http://www.freedvdripper.org/macconv...r-for-mac.html