Hat Cho Nhau Nghe, Chit Chat, Choi Games
CLICK HERE

Go Back   Forum.vuilen.com > News and Magazines > Inquiring Knowledge
forgot Password
Register

Inquiring Knowledge Kiến Thức Ngày Nay

Old 11-15-2019, 09:41 PM

They're harder to play Kamas Dofus Retro

Rogue, fogger, xelor and elio are classes using a gameplay that differs from other courses. That's the main reason they're harder to play Kamas Dofus Retro and sometimes less suitable in certain situations.They are not especially not possible to play and don't require 11/6 more than other courses, it will only make your life simpler but that is true for each class.Nowadays a great deal of paths are available for every single personality along with your element will mostly depends upon your preferences. I would recommend you to have a look at the spells you are going to need in early levels (before level 100) for every course that you're considering and decide what you prefer to use.

I would not recommend Omni or double elements until degree 150 at least and I will personally stay mono with all my classes (excepted for fogger on your case).For early amounts, the gobball (and imperial gobball) set offers you the chance to play with int or str, the toady place, along with a mad tofu cloak is going to be a terrific beginning for an agi set and to get a cha set, you may use an akwadala or an ice hockey Kwak set which are great options before level 45. As you're playing Ily, I think I would choose fogger for a better/easier solo encounter but I think rogue and Elio may also be gods at solo plays, but that I won't mix the learning curve with having to play solo after a long time break. But that's only preferences.I would like to recommend you our guild list on Ily which could help you find mates and friends!

We're talking about performing your full combo in 1 turn. What I see is that yeah, rogue/elio and a number of others are somewhat more complicated than the usual cra but it's accurate for every class which needs some setup before having the ability to perform damages like sadi or srams where you have to wait a few turns. Even a cra should await turn 7 to deal his best damages with atonement and punitive.Something else to think about is that after a rogue has his own bombs put up, while this is not true as bombs frequently get focused and the enemy need to be moved into partitions, a fictitious could possibly deal massive damages before spending an AP so that appears to be a good compromise to buy Dofus Kamas .