VuiLen.com ChitChat Music Book Contact
Hat Cho Nhau Nghe, Chit Chat, Choi Games
CLICK HERE
Hat Cho Nhau Nghe, Chit Chat, Choi Games
CLICK HERE

Go Back   Forum.vuilen.com > Entertaintment > Poems > English Poems
forgot Password
Register

English Poems Thơ sáng tác trong tiếng Anh .

Old 02-07-2005, 08:53 PM

I WILL ALWAYS

I WILL ALWAYS

I will always promise to give you the best of myself… and to ask you no more than you can give. I will always accept you the way you are… I fell in love with you for the qualities, abilities, and the outlook on life that you have, and I won’t try to reshape you in a different image. I will always respect you as a person with your own interests, desires and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different… but no less important that my own. I will always share with you… my time, my close attention, and to bring joy and strength and imagination to our relationship. I will always pledge to keep myself open to you… to let you see through the windows of my personal world, into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams… I will always promise to grow along with you… to be willing to face change as we both change in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting. I will always love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and with all I feel inside… in the only way I know how, completely and forever.